Learn about natural pet care for your dogs and cats using natural foods, supplements and lifestyle tweaks while depending less on medications and chemicals.
Get solid advice that works from a licensed veterinarian.
Recent Natural Pet Care Articles
- Is Turmeric Good for Dogs? What the Science Says
- 3 Reasons Your Dog Is Panting and Pacing (& Solutions)
- Dear Dr. T.: My Dog’s Eyes Are Cloudy–Is He Going Blind?
- Vet-Recommended Alternatives to Apoquel® for Itchy Dogs
- 4 Reasons Your Older Dog’s Back Legs Are Collapsing
- Best Commercial Dog Food for Pancreatitis (Vet’s Picks)
- My Dog Is Dragging His Butt On the Floor!
- Vet Advice: 9 Surprising Reasons Your Cat’s Lip Is Swollen
- Will Blueberries Hurt Dogs?
- Ask a Vet: My Dog Has Diarrhea But Is Acting Fine
- Ask a Vet: Can Cats Eat Dog Treats?
- 3 Reasons Your Dog Is Pacing & Panting (Especially at Night)