Submit Your Own Question
Do you have a cat or dog health question? Here’s your chance to ask a vet free of charge. You can ask about symptoms, feeding, behavior or any other general care or health question. Send a message to Dr. Thompson and it may be featured in the “Ask a Vet” column. You’ll be notified by email when your question is chosen.
Recent Ask a Vet Questions
- Here’s Why Your Senior Dog is Panting & Restless (+ Solutions)
- Vet Advice: 9 Surprising Reasons Your Cat’s Lip Is Swollen
- My Little Dog Has Tracheal Collapse–Should I Euthanize Her?
- Top 10 Reasons Your Dog’s Eyelid Is Swollen & How to Help
- Ask a Vet: Why Does My Old Dog Have Such a Bony Head?
- Ask a Vet: My Dog Has Diarrhea But Is Acting Fine