Finding the right dog food is an important part of being a responsible dog owner. You have so many choices it’s easy to become overwhelmed.
I’m on a mission to make your decision process easier by explaining how different dog food can help health conditions, save you money and improve your dog’s quality of life.
If you have a specific question that I haven’t covered here, please send me a message on the Ask a Vet page!
All Dog Food & Nutrition Articles on NPHQ
- Can I Give My Dog Human Probiotics
- How & Why My Clients Use Fish Oil for Dogs Allergies
- Is Turmeric Good for Dogs? What the Science Says
- Best Commercial Dog Food for Pancreatitis (Vet’s Picks)
- 5 Ingredients Easy Liver Dog Training Treats Recipe
- My 15 Year Old Dog Stopped Eating [What Can I Do?]
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating
- Are Blueberries Bad for Dogs? (a Vet Answers)
- Doctor, Please Tell Me How to Get My Dog to Drink Water!
- 2 Vet-Approved Recipes: Homemade Food for Senior Dogs
- 4 Vet-Approved Recipes for Homemade Dog Food for Small Dogs
- Save Money with Vet-Approved Affordable Healthy Dog Food
- Best Vet-Approved Low Carb Dog Food Options
- Vet-Recommended Dog Food for Allergies (Prescription & OTC)
- Vet-Recommended Dog Food for Bad Teeth
- Best Dog Food for Picky Eaters: 10 Surprising Vet’s Picks
- Vet-Recommended Best Dog Food for Puppies
- Vet-Recommended Best Dog Food for Urinary Health (Rx & OTC)
- Are the Best Recipes for Homemade Dog Food Safe?
- Vet-Recommended Best Weight Management Dog Food
- Ask a Vet: Cat Treats for Dogs–Which Ones Are Safest?
Homemade Dog Food
Vet-Approved Nutritionally Complete Homemade Dog Food Recipes
Quick Beef & Oats Homemade Dog Food for Picky Eaters
Best Vet-Approved Low Carb Dog Food Options
4 Vet-Approved Recipes for Homemade Dog Food for Small Dogs
2 Vet-Approved Recipes: Homemade Food for Senior Dogs
5 Ingredients Easy Liver Dog Training Treats Recipe